Thank You, Gail Kerr!
If the 2012 Tennessee legislative session were a horror movie, it would be called The Things That Wouldn't Die. Two bad proposed laws -- the "Don't Say Gay" bill and the "guns in trunks" legislation -- continue to head toward floor votes despite widespread opposition.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)