That's right, they were dancing in the street and in the isles last night at the Princess Theatre's Grand Opening!
For those of us that worked the event, it was a labor of love. Those of us behind the scenes were tiring, driven only by the adrenaline of the Grand Opening; a culmination of years of hard work. However, when we looked outside and peaked out at the auditorium, we saw the proud, smiling faces of Princess supporters, and it spurred everyone on.
More photos on the Princess Blog!
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)