That's right, they were dancing in the street and in the isles last night at the Princess Theatre's Grand Opening!
For those of us that worked the event, it was a labor of love. Those of us behind the scenes were tiring, driven only by the adrenaline of the Grand Opening; a culmination of years of hard work. However, when we looked outside and peaked out at the auditorium, we saw the proud, smiling faces of Princess supporters, and it spurred everyone on.
More photos on the Princess Blog!
Other RoaneViews blogs
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)