What do you say about a law that claims to prevent vote fraud and doesn't but stops thousands of valid registered voters from casting their votes?
It's a bad idea and was intentionally meant to prevent demographics from voting that traditionally favor Democrats. So to look like they are doing something Bills have been introduced, including a spectacularly inconsequential one by our own Senator Yeager.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)