What do you say about a law that claims to prevent vote fraud and doesn't but stops thousands of valid registered voters from casting their votes?
It's a bad idea and was intentionally meant to prevent demographics from voting that traditionally favor Democrats. So to look like they are doing something Bills have been introduced, including a spectacularly inconsequential one by our own Senator Yeager.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)
- Ever dream of being in the movies? (mushy)
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)