What do you say about a law that claims to prevent vote fraud and doesn't but stops thousands of valid registered voters from casting their votes?
It's a bad idea and was intentionally meant to prevent demographics from voting that traditionally favor Democrats. So to look like they are doing something Bills have been introduced, including a spectacularly inconsequential one by our own Senator Yeager.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Darren York - New Princess manager (mushy)
- "An Evening of Remembrance" - Black History Month Event (mushy)
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)