This may be a very remedial request yet, excuse me please, as I have become more frustrated, concerned, and now confused. Would someone please explain to me exactly who the Republican Party is? And, while at it, explain exactly who the Democratic Party is?
It seems so simplistic to make the firm statement, "I'm a republican / democratic" yet when I start to identify the differences of basic opinions of members of our elected bodies (State / Local / National) as well as ask voting citizens to explain, I cannot seem to obtain universally solid answers.
There is not a one-size-fits-all, I know. But, the both the Democrats and the Republicans seem to have several branches of theory driving their wagons.
Frankly, I have no idea what I am anymore. Would someone please take this and run with it?
Great debate topic, I believe.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)