This may be a very remedial request yet, excuse me please, as I have become more frustrated, concerned, and now confused. Would someone please explain to me exactly who the Republican Party is? And, while at it, explain exactly who the Democratic Party is?
It seems so simplistic to make the firm statement, "I'm a republican / democratic" yet when I start to identify the differences of basic opinions of members of our elected bodies (State / Local / National) as well as ask voting citizens to explain, I cannot seem to obtain universally solid answers.
There is not a one-size-fits-all, I know. But, the both the Democrats and the Republicans seem to have several branches of theory driving their wagons.
Frankly, I have no idea what I am anymore. Would someone please take this and run with it?
Great debate topic, I believe.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)
- Emery Francis To Open For EmiSunshine Tonight! (mushy)
- Kingston Mayor-Duncan/Kirkham re-zoning (chelsea)