This may be a very remedial request yet, excuse me please, as I have become more frustrated, concerned, and now confused. Would someone please explain to me exactly who the Republican Party is? And, while at it, explain exactly who the Democratic Party is?
It seems so simplistic to make the firm statement, "I'm a republican / democratic" yet when I start to identify the differences of basic opinions of members of our elected bodies (State / Local / National) as well as ask voting citizens to explain, I cannot seem to obtain universally solid answers.
There is not a one-size-fits-all, I know. But, the both the Democrats and the Republicans seem to have several branches of theory driving their wagons.
Frankly, I have no idea what I am anymore. Would someone please take this and run with it?
Great debate topic, I believe.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Last Two Movie Nights In 2015 (mushy)
- Babahatchie Community Band Tonight At The Princess (mushy)
- Forth Annual Dr. Eric Littleton Christmas Concert (mushy)
- The "Last Dance" was great! (mushy)
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)