Join the CHIP IN! movement to change our state. Donate $5, $10, $15, or whatever, to show that we're out here and we want to change Tennessee.
(Update: We're proving to the TN Dems that small donors count Big. We've blown away our original goal and keep rasing the bar. You guys are awesome!)
The State Party Chairman responds
Our goal is to raise $1000.00 from small donors in the next 48 hours and make a statement that Liberals and Progressives in TN aren't happy with doing things the same old way. It's not working.
A growing number of Tennesseeans are tired of seeing our state controlled by a select group of fat cats who don't seem to have our long term interests in mind. With TN schools ranked 9th from the bottom, our jobs situation in the tank, the environment with serious challenges, health care in disarray, and the state budget a billion dollars in the red, all our new republican dominated state legislature seems to be interested in is outlawing gay marriage, and making sure we have guns at Little League baseball games.
TN grassroots Democrats are feeling ignored and have decided to ACT UP! Starting right now, we are going to show our state party that they need to quit paying so much attention to the big donors and listen to every day people our here who are suffering through their inability to do their jobs.
Give what you can. The amount isn't that important so much as the number of donors. All you need to make yourself heard is $5 on your credit card.
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)
- Valtentine's Murder Mystery at Jamison Development Center (mushy)
- Tina Turner, Dolly Parton, and Johnny Cash at the Princess Thursday! (mushy)