If you are interested in supporting this resolution...
This may have already been discussed on Roane Views, but I wanted to get the word out about the TN Scenic Protection Act, SB 577, a bill to prevent the coal industry from blasting off TN's Mountain ridgelines.
A last minute amendment to the bill was made a few days ago which keeps the status quo and does nothing to protect TN's mountains. The passage of the orginial bill is still possible & I hope you will read more about it and let your voice be heard if you want to see the legislation pass.
You can find out more here:
Thanks! Kara Foster
Other RoaneViews blogs
- GRAND PREES "Last Dance" - August 15th - Princess Theatre (mushy)
- WWII Reenactment at the Secret City Festival (mushy)
- The three-in-one concert Saturday was great! (mushy)
- King Henry throws out first pitch (mushy)
- Don't miss the last day of the Tennessee Medieval Faire (mushy)
- Tennessee Medieval Faire - Saturday and Sunday (mushy)
- Jousting three weekends at The Tennessee Medieval Faire! (mushy)
- Lots to do in Harriman this week and weekend! (mushy)
- Janelle Arthur coming May 8th! (mushy)
- The Headhunters want to know... (mushy)