If you are interested in supporting this resolution...
This may have already been discussed on Roane Views, but I wanted to get the word out about the TN Scenic Protection Act, SB 577, a bill to prevent the coal industry from blasting off TN's Mountain ridgelines.
A last minute amendment to the bill was made a few days ago which keeps the status quo and does nothing to protect TN's mountains. The passage of the orginial bill is still possible & I hope you will read more about it and let your voice be heard if you want to see the legislation pass.
You can find out more here:
Thanks! Kara Foster
Other RoaneViews blogs
- Come Support The Talent Show Friday At 6PM! (mushy)
- 2nd Annual Multi-County Talent Show Deadline looms (mushy)
- Comment on the Kingston Coal Ash Landfill (bswinford1)
- Headhunter Tickets On Sale (mushy)
- Clean Water Made From Coal Ash (mushy)
- The Kentucky Headhunters are coming back! (mushy)
- FYI: Rocky Top Markets to stop accepting Kroger fuel points (ConcernedCitizen)
- First movie at the Princess in 15 years! (mushy)
- Dr. Eric Littleton's Christmas show scheduled for Dec. 19th at the Princess (mushy)
- The Princess makes the news again! (mushy)